Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Zoo & The Park

As a mother of 3, a small business owner, as well as trying to plan a wedding that is less than a month out, I try to divide my time between work, being super mom, and being a wedding planner. Even though I do try my very best to be up to date on all of the photos for my kids I don't always get them on time or even when I really want. However, here in Collier County, the first Saturday of every month is free zoo day for all Collier County Residents. I took this in as a my time to spend time. I took my babies and just had a mommy day with them! I don't think we have had that much fun together in a little while. This is also where I figured I would get some of the photos that I wanted that I never really get to take. So with that in mind we walked the zoo and this mommy got her pictures!


When we first got there, my babies went crazy over these cool looking frogs. I (if anyone knows me) scream when a frog is within touching distance. Because these were behind glass I will say there were really cool looking. If there were able to touch me, I would say that, well I would have been gone, probably screaming lol.






This picture below is when we were looking (trying to look) at the black panther. For some reason this trip to the zoo all the animals seemed to be lazy and hiding or just not moving. My oldest here was telling me that she could see his tail! 


I don't know why babies have to grow up so fast! Here before long the one on the left will be 5, and the one on the right will be 2! Where did all that go, seems like yesterday I was bringing them home from the hospital!


I am by no means a nature photographer. However these were some really cool, yet weird looking flowers that the kids were asking questions about and they liked them. They told me that I had to take a picture of them because they want to remember what they look like forever! I think this was a day well spent at the zoo!



That night after we picked up my soon to be husband, we went out to dinner and took the kids to a park. I love seeing my kids have a really good time. To me it means that I really am doing something right, and they might go to bed early because they are worn out, lol!

My youngest was all about screaming, and being on the slides! She is part baby, and well, part monkey. But isn't she the cutest!! (The bad part is that she knows she is the baby, and tests it everyday)




She told me here that she was stuck, so after I snapped the photo, I rushed over and turned her around.


There is no doubt that this is my little man, He is for the most part always happy and always having fun! Exploring and making the best of everything! He is starting to get into the dare devil stage, because he will jump from high things. Does anyone else see broken bones in my future? lol




My oldest is very hard to get pictures of because she is going through a phase that she only wants to get her picture taken when she wants it taken. It makes it really hard sometimes. But James did manage to get one of her and I while I was pushing her on the swing. Its not the best photo because it is blurred, however, it is the type of photo only a mother would love!


And for the record, normally when we put the kids down to bed at 8pm, they fight and want to come out for a drink, or I have to go potty and its usually about 9pm or 10pm before all three of them are dreaming sweet dreams. It was about 8:15pm when I went and checked on them and they were sound asleep! 




No comments:

Post a Comment